
Wanting to know how to transform your stuff into neat gadgets? Well take look at this and if you find it interesting, check it out at your local library!
SPY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my blog for spies and spy wannabes. Here you can find useful information for pursuing the career of espionage.
5 comments:
Sounds likea great book! I'll have to look for it at the library!
Me too, I need that book! I've seen one like it, I think it was 101 Spy Gadgets for the Evil Genius. Hope my library has both of them!
If I can get my hands on that book, mind if I do a review on it? Just to get different opinions and reviews.
Of cousrse not Josie, it's a free country! =) I won't mind at all if you write a review for it! Infact when you do I'll be the first to commennt! (Also in the previous posts I've done movies and books, you should write reviews for them!)
I hope you find it! I think that there is a seguel to this book too! IT's called Sneakier Uses for Everyday Things, I think, I looked and maybe it has an extra title, probably does! But it's cover is white. Good luck Anna Marie and Rusty!
Post a Comment