
So you wanna be a spy? Well you might have to learn a few things first, so here's a list of books and movies to help you out.
Movies
Spy Kids
Spy Kids Island of Lost Dreams
Spy Kids Game Over
Agent Cody Banks
Agent Cody Banks Destination London
Clue
James Bond (all)
Mission Impossible 1, 2 and 3
Get Smart (movie and TV series)
Nancy Drew
I Spy
Pink Panther (new and old)
Books
Eyewitness Spy
Sam the Cat Detective
Top Secret
Nancy Drew
Hardy Boys
If you've found more, let me know so I can put them on my list.
SPY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.jpg)
7 comments:
Haven't seen all of them yet, but I'm getting there. BTW, although it isn't about spies, it does have a lot of things such as solving clues and things, so National Treasure and Book of Secrets may be something to add.
Maybe it would be a good idea to do reviews on the movies? I mean, I do the same thing, basically, but it's always good to have different opinions.
Oh yeah, and you might want to consider turning the Comment Moderation setting on, just for security!
Keep up the good work!
Here are some good spy games:
Computer
Spy Kids Mega Mission Zone
Spy Fox (all)
Board:
Clue
Yes, Josie the comment moderation is a good idea, security is always good even for the bes top spies!
And for books:
All of the boxcar children books
& all Sherlock Holmes
Post a Comment